At AcuHealth, we provide general health care for the whole family with a particular interest in all aspects of women’s health.
We believe that each person is completely unique and all treatments are tailor-made to suit the individual, aiming to treat the person as a whole, not a disease or disorder. We aim to ensure that each patient receives the best possible care in a professional, safe and friendly environment.
We understand that your health care needs and goals are a journey which may require an integrated approach, and we are more than happy to support in whatever way possible
How Do We Help?
Is stress getting you down?
Do you feel like your hormones are out of balance?
Is your journey to parenthood more stressful than anything?
We know what it can feel like when you are searching for answers and ways that can support you on your journey to health. Since 2004, we at AcuHealth have supported patients in achieving their health with Chinese medicine, on a holistic level, including their physical, emotional and mental wellbeing.
Our patients are seeing us for a multitude of general health concerns and we have been honoured to treat whole families and families-to-be over years, seeing countless newborns entering the world and growing into a new generation.
As modern life may challenge us in our ability to maintain a balanced state of health, fertility support has emerged as an important area of interest in Chinese medicine. We are seeing patients of all ages, those who want to conceive naturally as well as those who are opting for assisted fertility with IVF treatment and we assist both men and women on their journey to parenthood. We encourage everyone who is dreaming of building their own little family to see us for an initial consultation, enabling us to perform a comprehensive assessment of your reproductive health based on Chinese medicine principles and considering Western medicine parameters that you have obtained by your specialists.
Why Choose us?
Please help us to maintain a safe and healthy environment..
- Seating in the waiting area is limited to 1 patient at all times, unless from the same family. Kindly do not enter the clinic earlier than 5-10 min before your appointment. If you arrive early, we kindly ask you to go for a walk or wait in your car until just before your appointment time.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands as soon as you enter the clinic and again before you leave. Thoroughly wash them for 30 seconds and use our towels to dry them. Washing your hands is the best way to keep them clean. We also provide hand sanitizers at our reception and in each treatment room.
- Your temperature will be taken using a forehead thermometer. If your temperature is above 37.5 degrees, we will be unable to proceed with your treatment and will reschedule for when you have fully recovered from your symptoms.
- If you need to sneeze or blow your nose, please dispose of tissues in the bins provided and then wash your hands. Do not touch your face, especially eyes or nose.
- Be mindful to maintain physical distance to other clients or staff.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the clinic. Please do not hesitate to get in touch in case of questions.
READ OUR HEALTH BLOG
Our blog is a full and comprehensive resource for many health ailments that we have treated. Offering general advice, insight and treatment options we aim to educate and assist those who are in need of a natural health alternative to ease their health issues. Select from one of the topics below, or browse the full blog.