We look forward to seeing you for your first appointment!
Before you arrive, we would like to provide you some more information about your first visit to our clinic.
Your first appointment
Helpful things to know or prepare
- We will have some paperwork to fill out before your appointment. Please aim to arrive about 10 minutes earlier to allow time for this.
- Your initial acupuncture consultation will take approximately one hour.
- Please ensure that you have had something to eat and drink in the 2 hours preceding your appointment.
- You may like to bring or wear a pair of shorts for your own comfort during your treatment.
- If you have any x-rays, scans, blood test results etc, please bring them to your appointment.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible. We do have a 24hour cancellation policy.
- There is plenty of street parking available both on Kedron Brook Rd and York St.
- If you have any questions or queries regarding your appointment, please contact us on 3356 0515 or email@example.com
Additionally, in the light of recent developments regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), AcuHealth Acupuncture clinic is taking a precautionary approach to maintain a safe and healthy environment for everyone. Our clinic provides health care to a wide range of clientele which includes patients who may be immunodeficient.
In order to reduce the risk of infection to these and all our other clients, we ask you to not come into the clinic, if you or any family member have any flu-like symptoms, sore throat or fever, or if you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive to the COVID-19 virus or has recently returned from a government-listed hotspot. Would you please call us instead on 07 3356 0515. We are happy to reschedule your appointment to a later date when you are well.
Please help us to maintain a safe and healthy environment..
- Seating in the waiting area is limited to 1 patient at all times, unless from the same family. Kindly do not enter the clinic earlier than 5-10 min before your appointment. If you arrive early, we kindly ask you to go for a walk or wait in your car until just before your appointment time.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands as soon as you enter the clinic and again before you leave. Thoroughly wash them for 30 seconds and use our towels to dry them. Washing your hands is the best way to keep them clean. We also provide hand sanitizers at our reception and in each treatment room.
- Your temperature will be taken using a forehead thermometer. If your temperature is above 37.5 degrees, we will be unable to proceed with your treatment and will reschedule for when you have fully recovered from your symptoms.
- If you need to sneeze or blow your nose, please dispose of tissues in the bins provided and then wash your hands. Do not touch your face, especially eyes or nose.
- Be mindful to maintain physical distance to other clients or staff.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the clinic. Please do not hesitate to get in touch in case of questions.
READ OUR HEALTH BLOG
Our blog is a full and comprehensive resource for many health ailments that we have treated. Offering general advice, insight and treatment options we aim to educate and assist those who are in need of a natural health alternative to ease their health issues. Select from one of the topics below, or browse the full blog.