If you’re looking for a powerful antibiotic that is natural and healthy, This recipe is for you!
Many of us have suffered from an infection in the body, whether it be a common cold, UTI, COVID or something more serious. Antibiotics have their place are are necessary on many occasions. Our bodies though can still struggle to fight the infection along with assimulating the pharmacological drugs. Our bodies crave a healthier option, to help nourish, stimulate and invigorate the immune system, not overloading it. Nowadays with modern technology and information at our fingertips, you can find many natural-based remedies to help try and kill your infection.
- 3 cups of apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup of chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup of chopped onion
- 2 fresh chilli
- 1/4 cup of grated ginger
- 2 Tsp of grated horseradish
- 2 Tsp of tumeric
- 3 Tsp of Natural Honey
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, except for the vinegar.
- Transfer the mixture into mason jars.
- Pour in some apple cider vinegar and fill to the top of the jar, it works best if 2/3 of the jar consists of dry ingredients and 1/3 of the jar is vinegar.
- Make sure the jar is closed well.
- Keep the jar in a cool dry place for 2 weeks and ensure you shake the jar several times a day.
- After 14 days, squeeze well and strain the liquid through a sieve.
- Store the juices in the fridge, for maximum potency, let the mixture infuse for 6 weeks.
- To administer the tonic, all you need to do is take one to two teaspoons a few times a day as needed.