Makes: 12 balls
- 3/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut + an extra 2 T for rolling afterwards
- 2 Tbs ground chia seeds
- 1 level Tbs linseeds
- 10 fresh pitted medjool dates)
- 1/2 tsp ground fennel seeds (Note: If liquorice flavour isn’t for you then replace the fennel seeds with 2 Tablespoons of cacao powder for a chocolate hit).
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a food processor and process on high for 2 minutes
- With the motor running add the dates one by one until the mixture starts to come together.
- Switch off the processor and remove the blade and using your hands take about a tablespoon of the mixture at a time and roll into balls
- Roll the balls in dessicated coconut
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Full recipe can be found here