3 Ingredient Nut Free Bliss Balls
- 6 tablespoons hulled tahini
- 3 tablespoons honey*
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- Place the ingredients into your food processor and quickly pulse until the mixture is combined and sticking together.
- Use damp hands to press and shape the mixture into balls. Place in the fridge over night to set.
Or Mix and Make:
- Place the tahini and honey into a bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the coconut and mix to combine.
- Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls.
- Place the balls into the fridge to set, they are best left over night.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
Full Recipe found here