ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS – Nut-Free Bliss Balls, WHAT!!
This recipe has been borrowed from Wholefood Simply (see links below), we think they taste like caramel, so we have nicknamed them the caramel fudge bliss balls, they are just so easy and so so yummy!
- 6 tablespoons hulled tahini
- 3 tablespoons honey*
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- Place the ingredients into your food processor and quickly pulse until the mixture is combined and sticking together.
- Use damp hands to press and shape the mixture into balls. Place in the fridge overnight to set.
Or Mix and Make:
- Place the tahini and honey into a bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the coconut and mix to combine.
- Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls.
- Place the balls into the fridge to set, they are best left overnight.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
The full Recipe found here
Photo credit also from Wholefood Simply