- 300g Broccoli
- 1 egg
- 65g Flour
- 3 tablespoons of cheese (parmesan or cheddar) or Nutritional Yeast
- salt and pepper
- dried or fresh mixed herbs such as basil, oregano, thyme etc
- OPTIONAL: We add feta or sheep feta to this, giving it a little juicy treat parcel when you bite.
- Grate up broccoli roughly or chop it up quite fine.
- Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Roll into balls or flat patties.
- Either fry in a small amount of oil on all sides until golden brown OR place into a preheated oven on the baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.